Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Celebrations

Since Christmas we have had quite a few celebrations.  I must get these down, right?

 Morgan's 9th Birthday!
 Jen worked as wedding planner and food coordinator for Mikayla Griffin.
 Don's Birthday!
Caden's 11th Birthday!
 Caden received his Arrow of Light award.
This is the highest award in Cub Scouting.
Unfortunately, I couldn't get a decent picture with my camera.
Don got some with his iphone, but they are not on the computer yet.
Valentine's Day
For this day I made these "Things I Love About You" jars for each person.
Inside are pieces of scrapbook paper cut small and folded over.
Each piece of paper has one thing that I love about that person.
I filled them with as many as I could think of.
I also added candy.
I think everyone appreciated their jars.
They sit on dressers and haven't been destroyed yet.

2 comments:

  1. Love the family pics, and I love the valentine jars, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you Jen! I was ready Jessica’s blog (McComas) and can’t believe all that she is doing with her life as well. So interesting how are lives take us in such different paths. You are such a sweet mother. I’m glad you have this blog to keep us somewhat connected.

    ReplyDelete