Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Catching Up...Again!

AGAIN!!! It has been a long time since my last post. I always have stuff that I want to post, but just don't seem to get around to doing it. I always think that I'll do it "tomorrow" and before I know it there have been months of tomorrows. Now, I know I won't get this all caught up today, but I'm hoping that if I am diligent I can catch you all up in a week. So....here goes.

Just before Christmas, my friend Jennie took some family pictures for me. She loves to play with her camera and we were lucky enough to be a practice family for her. Here are some of my favorites:

Morgan & Sierra
Carson, Connor, & Caden
Sierra & Caden
All of us

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I need a friend that lives close to practice photography on us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The photos are stunning. Such a photogenic family! :)
    I was aware of the girls' good looks, but Caden, too ...! I guess it's because he's always running around: you can't take a decent look at him ever ;)
    And Carson and Connor are just too cute :)

    ReplyDelete